Whether this is your first visit to a Yakima Symphony Orchestra concert or your fiftieth, we want to ensure that you enjoy every note of our extraordinary performances. If you have any questions, please call the YSO at (509) 248-1414 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Listening Systems for use in the Capitol and 4th Street Theatres are offered for hearing impaired patrons. Sit anywhere and enjoy enhanced sound quality with a listening system utilizing “FM” transmission. To request this lightweight earphone unit and small belt pack call the Capitol Box Office, or for details or see an usher prior to the performance.
The Capitol Theatre Main Stage
* Wheelchair Seating – available on the Orchestra Level of the Theatre, call the YSO Office for advance reservations.
* Elevator – designed for our handicapped patrons is available for travel between the Orchestra Level and the Lower Level only.
* Restrooms – located on the Mezzanine and Lower Level (includes handicap facilities) of the Theatre
The 4th Street Theatre
* The entrance to the 4th Street Theatre is located on 4th street, east of the Capitol Theatre Main Stage entrance.
* Wheelchair Seating – always available, no need to call for advance reservations.
* Elevator – wheelchair accessible and available for travel between the 4th Street Theatre Lobby and the 4th Street Theatre.
* Restrooms – located on the same floor as the theatre, includes handicap facilities.
* The Capitol Theatre opens 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
* The Seasons Performance Hall opens 30 minutes prior to concert time. Beer and wine are available for purchase.
* The 4th Street Theatre opens 30 minutes prior to curtain time.
* All performances start promptly; unfortunately, latecomers cannot be seated until the first suitable pause in the show. Please check tickets for concert time.
Attire: For many patrons, attending a live performance is a special occasion, but formal wear is not required for any YSO concert. Attire generally varies. Above all, we want you to feel comfortable.
Box Office: The box office is located in front of the The Capitol Theatre at 19 S. 3rd Street. You may purchase tickets in person at the box office with no additional service fees.
Cameras and Recorders: The photographing or sound recording of any YSO performance or the possession of any device such as photographing or sound recording, without written permission of the YSO management, is prohibited by law.
Cell Phones, Pagers and Watch Alarms: Please turn off cell phones, pagers and watches replica alarms before the performance begins. To receive incoming calls at (509) 853-ARTS (2787), leave your name and seat number with an usher and you will be contacted during intermission.
Children: Well-behaved children are always welcome at all YSO performances.
Emergency Contact: Please leave the following information with your sitter or service, so we can quickly locate you in the event of an emergency:
– Theatre box office phone number: 509.853.ARTS (2787)
– Your seat location: aisle, section, row, seat number
Late Seating Policy: Patrons arriving late will be seated at the first suitable pause in the performance in the least disruptive location. Following intermission, an usher will help you find your seat.
Lost & Found: The lost and found department is located in the Capitol Theatre. Check with an usher or phone the box office at 853-2787, Monday–Friday, 11 a.m.–4 p.m. or e-mail email@example.com with the subject line “Lost & Found.” Please include your name, phone number, seat location, and a description of the item. Lost & Found items are stored for three months, and then donated to charity. For concerts at The Seasons Performance Hall, please contact the YSO Office.
Patron Considerations: Please apply fragrance in moderation and refrain from talking or singing during the show.
* You may purchase tickets online, by phone, or in person at the box office.
* Tickets are non-refundable. If you’re unable to attend a performance, we hope you will share them with friends or you may donate your tickets to YSO and receive a tax-deductible receipt for your income taxes. To donate, please call (509) 248-1414 before the performance. Season tickets subscribers may exchange their tickets for a different performance.
* If you lose or forget your tickets, please call the YSO Office, (509) 248-1414, for a replacement. You may pick up your tickets at the box office the day of the show.
Ushers: If you experience any discomfort during a performance, an usher, the house manager or YSO Staff will be glad to assist you.
Weather: Generally speaking, performances will take place as scheduled. If extremely adverse weather conditions occur, please contact the YSO Office for information.